The Familial Gastrointestinal Cancer Registry (FGICR) provides information about FAP and the polyposis syndromes to affected families across Canada and about Lynch Syndrome (HNPCC) to Ontario families. The Ontario Pancreas Cancer Study (OPCS) looks at the genetics of pancreatic cancer.
- Lynch Syndrome - LS
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis - FAP
- MYH - Associated Polyposis - MAP
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome - PJS
- Juvenile Polyposis - JP
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia - HHT
- Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer Syndrome - HDGC
- Pancreatic Cancer
Established in 1980, the Registry provides information for FAP and the polyposis syndromes to affected families across Canada and for HNPCC to Ontario families.