How to be referred to the telemedicine program
The PACE IBD telemedicine program accepts referrals from physicians and nurse practitioners for the following reasons:
- to assist with the diagnosis of IBD,
- to assume ongoing IBD management, or
- for a second opinion regarding treatment and care of IBD
Along with the completed referral form, the referring health care provider should include:
- recent medical imaging results
- endoscopy and surgical reports
- relevant lab work
The referral form and supporting documents should be faxed to the IBD Telemedicine: 416-586-5971 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Telemedicine Right for Me?
Telemedicine is useful for many appointments, but we may not be able to use it for all your visits. Talk to your health care provider to find out which appointments can use telemedicine.